This training will allow you to learn to detect your sources of stage fright and optimize your speech.
- Structuring ones public speaking
- Acquiring technics to handle stress
- Improving ones performance during public speaking
I. Identifying ones functioning during Public Speaking situation
- Qualities, difficulties, improvement axis
- Self-assessment: What kind of communicator are you ?
- Video viewing
II. Public Speaking key principles
- Body “forms, deforms and transforms the speech”
- Communication is enriched by gestures
- Look, face and voice reinforce communication
III. Stage fright: friend or enemy ?
- Stage fright reasons: psychological barriers, inoperative schemes, cultural barriers
- Relativizing: 4 questions to asks oneself
- Stage fright taming to make it an ally
IV. Public Speaking preparation
- Understanding to be understood
- Public Speaking stucturing
V. Successful Public Speaking on D-Day
- Getting ready on D-Day
- Capturing and keeping attention
- Getting public interested and motivated
- Using rhythms, silences and accentuations
- Disturbing behaviors and how to handle them
> Sub-group exercise: How to react to these difficult situations: passive audience, chatty audience, opposing audience.
> Synthesis application: Remake the initial application according to the principles learnt along training.