The Doctoral College offers PSL PhD a wide range of professional course (related to jobs, careers, communication, management, etc.) as well as more specific courses.
To register for a course
- Click “Register for course” at the bottom of the course description page
- Create an ADUM account (or log in, if you already have an account)
- Fill in the required fields
- A message confirming your request for registration will appear (note: this does not mean that the registration has been approved)
- The request for registration will be sent to the person in charge of managing the course (contact provided in the description)
- Print the registration form (“Bulletin d’inscription”), fill it out if necessary, sign it, and have your dissertation supervisor sign it
- Email the completed and signed registration form to the person in charge of managing the course (contact provided in the description)
- Once your registration form has been received, you will receive an email confirming your course registration
- Since each course has limited seats, registration may be closed once space is full. For this reason, doctoral candidates who register for these courses agree to attend the entire course (via the registration form).
- Some courses may be cancelled (up to one week before the course start date) due to insufficient enrollment.