The PSL-iTeams program is designed to develop your entrepreneurial abilities and help capitalize on the inventions, results and knowledge generated by PSL’s research teams, through business start-ups or other forms of transfer to the business world and the community.
Participants in the program will be grouped into multidisciplinary teams and given the task of developing a technology transfer strategy (proof of concept, market, business model, etc.) for project concepts.
Six months program, from September 28, 2021, to March 29, 2022, with workshops every Tuesday evening from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (excluding vacation periods).
- September 16, 2021: application deadline
- September 21, 2021: admission results
- September 28, 2021: presentation of the projects, establishment of multidisciplinary teams and assignment of the projects.
- December 14, 2021: mid-term oral defense before a jury made up of professionals from the industrial world and experts in entrepreneurship.
- March 29, 2022: final defense before a jury playing the role of investors.