The Académie des Technologies and EDF have created a prize in memory of Paul Caseau, a founding member of the Académie des technologies and director of studies and research at EDF.
This prize is given each year to three young researchers or engineers who have defended their doctoral thesis in one of the following areas in the previous calendar year and who have achieved applied (or likely to be applied) results in the field of energy :
- Development of the uses of electricity, energy efficiency and technical-economic analysis of the electrical system;
- Modeling and numerical simulation;
- Computing ;
Each of the laureates will receive 10,000 euros, and the prize will be awarded in the presence of the President of EDF and the President of the Académie des technologies. During this event, the laureates will present a brief summary of their work.
- Doctoral thesis must have been defended during the 2017 calendar year.
- Doctoral thesis must have been written in French or English.
Applications will be proposed and sponsored by professors or laboratory directors at universities, schools, institutes, research organizations, or by researchers authorized to conduct research before March 31, 2018.
The file will include:
- a letter of presentation of the work by the sponsor (specifying the chosen field),
- thesis dissertation,
- an article accepted in a peer-reviewed international journal,
- the thesis defense report,
- the reports of the two rapporteurs,
- a CV of the candidate.
Contact and sending files: email@example.com