The Doctoral School of Geoscience, Natural Resources and Environment aims to offer training, in and through research, to candidates wishing to acquire skills in the field of geoscience, combining fundamental aspects and their applications for the development, use and protection of natural resources.
It relies on a group of high-level research laboratories, associated with higher education institutions affiliated with universities and engineering schools and EPST (Public Scientific and Technical Research establishments) in the field, and works in close collaboration with certain EPICs (state-owned industrial and commercial establishments) and companies that could potentially employ its PhD graduates in the future.
Main areas of research:
- Hydroscience, the environment and water resources
- Sedimentary basins and energy resources
- Dynamics of the lithosphere
- Mineralogy, geomaterials, petrology and geochemistry
- Head : Loïc LABROUSSE
- PSL referent : Alexandrine GESRET
- Contact : Dovy TRISTANI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.ifd.upmc.fr/en/the-doctorate-at-upmc/doctoral_schools/…