This training will allow you to understand at first the functioning of companies and the legislative framework governing the employee/recruiter relationship. Then, the training offers to train you on the negotiation of the employment contract and anchors you in a logic of evolution in the company.
> Understand the entrepreneurial context and how to integrate within a company as a PhD
> Understand what is the working contract and what it implies in the relation between the employee and his recruiter
> Learn to negotiate your contract and your evolutions throughout your career
Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 April 2020 (1.5 days)
I. Understand the functioning and the interlocutors in a company
- A company: definition, culture and vocabulary
- The departments/services of the company and where are the opportunities for PhDs
- A key interlocutor for your integration and career: the Human Resources Manager
II. The legislative framework in France: the main rules governing the employee/employer relationship
- Notions of labor law
- Collective agreement, organizations and professional branches, etc.
- The different types of contracts and their main characteristics
- The clauses of the employment contract
III. What to negotiate and how to negotiate?
- Remuneration (fixed part, variable part, bonus & benefits), concept of salary grid
- The basic principles of negotiation
- Negotiating a work contract in a company, a promotion / professional development or a professional mobility
- Case studies to practice negotiation of the terms of your employment contract during an interview with a recruiter