PhDTalent Career Fair: the largest forum dedicated to the recruitment of PhDs
This year, and following the latest government announcements in connection with the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the PhDTalent Career Fair will take place 100% digital. Thus, initially scheduled for October 16 at the Centquatre, it will finally take place in digital version on November 19 and 20, 2020.
The entire event will therefore be accessible via the PhDTalent platform, on which all PhD students and PhDs will be able to:
- discover the participating companies and apply for job offers.
- apply for speed-meetings which will be offered by all companies (video conference meeting between a recruiter and a PhD student or PhD).
- attend competitions, conferences, round table discussions will be held as a webinar. At the end of each session, virtual rooms will be open to allow networking between speakers and the public of PhD students and PhDs.
- attend entrepreneurship workshops.
- register for coaching sessions and CV corrections in one to one with recruitment firms.