The purpose of the thesis Prize of PSL University is to reward and promote the best doctoral work in five Humanities and Social Sciences fields:
- Art, Aesthetics, Literature
- Law, economics, management
- Science / Humanities Interfaces
- Social Sciences
- Thesis defended between December 2018 and December 2019 at a French or foreign higher education institution.
- Thesis written in one of the following languages: French, English, German, Spanish or Italian.
- President of the prize in Art, Aesthetics, Literature: Esteban Buch, EHESS
- President of the prize in Law, economics, management: Eve Caroli, Dauphine – PSL
- President of the prize in Humanities: Dimitri El Murr, ENS – PSL
- President of the prize in Science / Humanities Interfaces: Danielle Jacquart, EPHE – PSL
- President of the prize in Social Sciences: Dominique Méda, Dauphine – PSL
Each dissertation awarded will receive:
- A sum of €2,000;
- €3,000 for a research stay in Paris for foreigners, at PSL’s international partners for French;
The winners will give three seminars in three partner institutions of PSL.
Applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 20, 2020.