Call for applications for doctoral and post-doctoral contracts
Alongside the TransferS Labex, the Translitteræ EUR (graduate school) project explores the humanities from the standpoint of the flows of information at their source, and analyzes how a given discipline may arise as a result of an ongoing process of transfer.
This year, two postdoctoral contracts and one doctoral contract are to be filled:
- Doctoral contract: duration of three years from September 1st, 2019, € 1,700 net / month.
- Postdoctoral contracts: duration of one year from September 1st, 2019 (in the form of a fixed-term contract), 2,200 € net / month. Participation in Translitteræ’s activities will be required: for example, courses in a foreign language, coaching of working groups, organization of the EUR annual symposium … The definition of these functions will be determined in consultation with the beneficiary of the contract and stipulated in this latest.
- Deadline for submission of the file: June 10th, 2019 midnight, mail to email@example.com
- Examination of the files (meeting of the committee): June 19th 2019
- Auditions / deliberation: June 25th, 2019
For more information, click here.