> Guide you to identify and promote your competency (knowledge, technical skills, inter-personal skills, cross-disciplinary and transferable skills) throughout your PhD
> Know how to take advantage of the portfolio of skills and knowledge.
Unit 1: Presentation of the portfolio of skills and knowledge
- Portfolio presentation and user guide
- Presentation of the skills and occupations base (CAREER project) and other tools available
- How to analyze past and future experiences to identify the developed competences (knowledge, technical skills, interpersonal skills)
Unit 2: Become an actor-builder of your training path during your PhD
- Define priorities in terms of competences, aspirations and motivations
- Know how to position yourself in relation to “who I am”, “what I know how to do” and “what I want to do”
- The different types of competences and how to acquire them during the PhD program via training through research and additional training sessions: presentation of perfect examples of training paths depending on career objectives
Unit 3: Presentation of the methodology to set up for the rest of the PhD
- Program to refine your career objectives, review past and coming steps and associated competencies before the last PhD year, prepare your post-PhD action plan.
Course for 1st year PhD students